Real Estate Investment
The right real estate investment provides a stable return and in principle it is expected that the house prices will always increase in the long term.
Amsterdam Property Renting has assisted and advised various private investors on their real estate investments. Knowing that not every property is a good investment, we have provided valuable guidance to ensure the profitable investment choice was made.
You should be careful about the following points when investing in real estate to rent out:
- Location is key.
- Make sure to buy at the right and fair price point.
- Learn about the laws and regulation and limitations.
- Set a realistic rental price to avoid vacancy.
- Always consider additional costs that the tenant has to pay such as sewage tax etc.
- Be careful to select the right tenant.